Week one actually began back in late September but due to family issues and a bout of flu, the posting was postponed until now.
The first project was to give my new spin art machine a thorough tryout.
For these images I used alcohol inks.
These two images were ink refills - black and red.
Image on the left was alcohol ink, image on the right was black ink refill and a blob of glitter glue
These 4 images were all alcohol inks.
I also tried acrylic paints and watercolors - without very good resuts.
For the paper I used assorted glossy papers and cardstocks. For a few I used vellum. The effect on those was fairly subtle - the ink didn't fly very far.
Next I want to try dripping runnier colors onto a faster spinning machine - maybe my DH can get it going faster.
It just occurred to me that I didn't make a thing so much as I made more supplies.
I must have 50 colorful squares to use up now. This will be week .5 and the real creating begins in earnest THIS week.